New Jersey Charter Fishing Service: 1-6 Passengers.
A $100 deposit is due 7 days before your trip.
|Striped Bass Morning
|Striped Bass Afternoon
|Sunset River Trips
Call for custom trips and canyon trips.
Looking to get some fishing in right after work? Then, take advantage of our Magic Hour Striped Bass Special. A four hour trip during the best time to catch bass (5-9pm) is only $450! This special is only available in the Fall.
Open boat trips and any fluke, striped bass, and shark tournaments are also available. Please call for more information.
A mate will be aboard to assist you and make sure that your time on the water will be as productive as possible. A 15-20% tip would be greatly appreciated since our mates will be there 100% to make you’re day a great one!
All tackle, bait, ice, and water will always be provided.
Our Charter Policies & Rules
- No hard liquor or illegal drugs are permitted on board.
- Cancellations must be made by phone no later than 30 days prior to your sailing date. Full refund is given under these conditions only.
- Cancellations caused by an act of Mother Nature will be re-booked on a later date that is agreeable between both parties. All trips that cannot be re-booked this season will be re-booked for the next year and deposits will carry over. There are no refunds. Rain is not a reason for cancellation, cancellation of any charter is the decision of our Captain.
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel any charter without refund if the charter group is intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs to the extent that they could be a danger to themselves, the Captain and crew, or the vessel they are sailing on.
- All passengers are required to bring the following: food, beverages etc. unless other arrangements are made. A reasonable amount of beer is permitted.
- Proper attire is required: a change of clothes, white sole sneakers or deck shoes/boots, hat, sunscreen and foul weather gear. Shoes with a marking sole will not be permitted, because they cause damage to our vessel.
- Bring a cooler with you to take your fish home in, but leave it in the car until you return to the dock. We provide them on board.
- After booking your charter you have 7 business days to send us a $100 deposit. The day before your trip you will be called and advised of any changes due to weather, and to answer any last minute questions you may have. Always feel free to call us at anytime.
- 15-20 % is customary tipping policy for hard working, knowledgeable, and friendly mates.
- Our boats are maintained for the comfort and safety of our passengers. Anyone carelessly damaging the vessels or it’s equipment will be charged for the repairs and replacement.
- We provide all essential bait, tackle, rods reels, and ice for your catch. If you have a favorite rod/reel you would like to bring please feel free to do so.
- We are mandated to follow NJ/Federal Fishing Regulations requiring us to keep only legal size fish and legal limits.
Contact Jersey Key about setting up your own custom trips