New Jersey Charter Fishing Service: 1-5 Passengers.
A $100 deposit is due 7 days before your trip.
|Offshore Full Day
|Full Day Reef
|Half Day Reef
Call for custom trips! We can accommodate any type of trip.
A 15-20% tip would be greatly appreciated since our we will be there 100% to make you’re day a great one!
All tackle, bait, licensed, ice, and water will always be provided.
Our Charter Policies & Rules
- No hard liquor or illegal drugs are permitted on board.
- Cancellations must be made by phone no later than 5 days prior to your sailing date. Full refund is given under these conditions only.
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel any charter without refund if the charter group is intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs to the extent that they could be a danger to themselves, the Captain and crew, or the vessel they are sailing on.
- All passengers are required to bring the following: food, beverages etc. unless other arrangements are made. A reasonable amount of beer is permitted.
- Bring a cooler with you to take your fish home in, but leave it in the car until you return to the dock. We provide them on board.
- 15-20 % is customary tipping policy for hard working, knowledgeable, and friendly mates.
- Our boats are maintained for the comfort and safety of our passengers. Anyone carelessly damaging the vessels or it’s equipment will be charged for the repairs and replacement.
- We provide all essential bait, tackle, rods reels, and ice for your catch. If you have a favorite rod/reel you would like to bring please feel free to do so.
- We are mandated to follow Florida/Federal Fishing Regulations requiring us to keep only legal size fish and legal limits.
Contact Jersey Key about setting up your own custom trips